Madison Bartholemew

Green Tea tea with milk and sugar? What kind of tea do you use that doesn’t get overpowered? Now I’m curious and I want to try this irreligious concoction!

Cofftea

@Madison- I totally agree… I can’t even see myself adding milk (I never add sweetener) to a green based chai.

Ricky

Well here’s the thing, whenever I get tea from a street vendor or a corner store, I add milk and sugar. It’s my breakfast tea. Seeing as they use Lipton, black tea with milk and sugar is really weak and tasteless to me. If I think about it, the milk does overwhelm the green tea. The green tea they use is celestial. With the milk added the tea looks like I’m brown murky 2% milk. Now I can’t say why, but I just enjoy green tea with milk and sugar more than black. Now loose tea is a different story, I haven’t tried loose tea with milk and sugar yet, but I’ll have to experiment.

Comments

Madison Bartholemew

Cofftea

Ricky

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup