drank Honey Pear by Golden Moon Tea

No notes yet. Add one?

Carolyn

This was my first flavored tea and very little has compared. I love the Golden Moon selections.

teaplz

Yay! Glad you’re getting the most out of the Golden Moon sampler, Ricky! This tea sounds awesome on so many levels. I LOVE the taste of pear!

Ricky

GM’s sampler was a bad idea…. cause now I’ll want to buy a large tin of the ones I really liked. It’s interesting none of Adagio’s tea really pulled me in, but GM’s tea does. I guess there really is a difference in the quality of the leaves.

LENA

I finally waved goodbye to Adagio too! I have a few that I might continue to buy, but I think I’ve moved on.

Ricky

Haha, yayy! But I have to use up my gift points! Ahhhhh! That means more spending!

takgoti

This is one of the many Golden Moon teas I have been eyeing. Between this and the ones that Carolyn sent me, I think I’ve got a solid GM order queued up. Though, I’ll probably end up getting the sampler anyway because I’m pedantic.

Jillian

@Takgoti: Yes, I’m planning to get GM’s sampler in the new year (I’ve spent enough money this year). It’s such a neat idea, letting you try out their selection without having to commit to buying huge quantities.

@Ricky: Hey if you don’t want your Adagio points I can always take them off of your hands! ;p

Ricky

I wish more companies would do the sampler. I’ve been browsing around and I don’t believe any other store offers something like that. Do companies really expect us to randomly browse and purchase what catches our eyes? I mean some of these online tea stores don’t offer the best browsing experience.

Haha, can we transfer points :D, trade ya some for some tea samplers. I think I got over 100 points saved up. I’m just waiting for a free shipping promotion =D

Comments

Carolyn

teaplz

LENA

takgoti

Jillian

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup