drank Darjeeling Tea by Golden Moon Tea

No notes yet. Add one?

teaplz

Ricky, did you steep this too long? Most people steep Darjeelings to around the 2-3 minute mark, from what I’ve read… and the package says 2-4 minutes. They’re a really delicate type of black.

Just want to make sure that your tea tastes awesome!

Ricky

Nope cause I thought that it didn’t have enough flavor. Steeping longer should bring out the flavor. It wasn’t bitter or anything, it just lacked flavor. It was very delicate, a bit too delicate. It’s okay, it’s still a very good darjeeling compared to the other ones I’ve drank. Like the bagged ones I carry around, arghh.

teaplz

Okay! Just wanted to make sure, hehe, because I’ve definitely oversteeped stuff sometimes. :(

Reading other people’s comments, they seem to think it’s a delicate Darjeeling too! I haven’t tried it yet, but we’ll see what happens!

Ricky

I’ve been over steeping a lot of my tea lately. I keep getting distracted or caught up in my work. I thought you liked bold teas? It’s not as light as organic green, but it’s pretty light.

Comments

teaplz

Just want to make sure that your tea tastes awesome!

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup