drank Almond Cookie by SpecialTeas

No notes yet. Add one?

teaplz

Yay! At least you recognized the amazingness in this one, even though it’s not particularly something you can see yourself drinking. I did this at 2:30 and there wasn’t much astringency. Maybe lower the steep time? But MMMMM, love this one!

Ricky

I’ll definitely keep that in mind in the future. Whenever I decide to place an order from SpecialTeas, I might get this anyways. I want to revisit it and I’m sure some of my friends would enjoy this tea.

Comments

teaplz

Ricky

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup