drank Paradise Green by Lupicia

No notes yet. Add one?

Cofftea

3.7oz??? Haha that’s a really random, exact water volume.

Cofftea

But at least their compensating for the low weight that’s common for a lot of bagged teas. What is the weight of this one, anyway?

Cofftea

Oops *they’re. Where did the delete button go so I could retype? (since there’s no edit button)

Have you forgotten I don’t own a scale =]

It’s a pyramid bag and it seems pretty full. I’d say one teaspoon.

Cofftea

Oh yeah, oops;) You should get one so I don’t have to forget hehe.

One day I will surprise you =]

Auggy

The 3.7oz is converted from the 110mL Lupicia (being a Japanese (and metric-based) company) uses as their cup size. They put the weight of their tea bags (on the box label) at 3g per bag and they suggest 2.5 – 3 grams per 110mL cup for loose. They are definitely a leaf-heavy company.

fcmonroe

I’ve been drinking their tea loose, and it’s wonderful. Maybe try less water. It might make a difference.

I don’t have the paradise green (yet). So I can’t speak about this tea directly, but their yuzu is good!

Ricky

I’m going to try Breakfast Earl Grey in a bit with 4oz of water. I’m scared! I think I rather have a diluted EG!

CHAroma

I’ve had the exact same experience with Lupicia’s flavored teas. They have an amazing aroma but then are never as flavorful upon tasting. Still, a few of their blends are stellar.

Comments

Cofftea

3.7oz??? Haha that’s a really random, exact water volume.

Have you forgotten I don’t own a scale =]

It’s a pyramid bag and it seems pretty full. I’d say one teaspoon.

Cofftea

Oh yeah, oops;) You should get one so I don’t have to forget hehe.

One day I will surprise you =]

Auggy

fcmonroe

CHAroma

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup