drank White Peony by Adagio Teas

No notes yet. Add one?

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more
Cofftea

I love surprising people w/ tea! Go Bethany:) It’s so much fun when they’re absolutely shocked to get it. I shocked a woman from church w/ Adagio teas when she had H1N1 and my best friend w/ mandarin matcha for National Hot Tea Month.

Ricky

Well, I knew she was sending it, but I’ve been so busy lately that I totally forgot that she was sending me tea. That and she didn’t put her first name on the package. I was like ummm did I order something that I didn’t realize =]

Robert Godden

Tell me about National Hot Tea Month. It sounds a bit odd.

Comments

Cofftea

Ricky

Robert Godden

Tell me about National Hot Tea Month. It sounds a bit odd.

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup