drank Grapefruit Green by Lupicia

No notes yet. Add one?

Cofftea

Den’s info says 30 sec for a bancha, but then again a flavored bancha may be different… flavored senchas are very different from other senchas (note to self make apple again). Gyokuro?

Ricky

Agreed Den’s is usually 30 seconds to a minute for bancha. Lupicia’s tea is lighter though compared to Dens. Gyokuro is 140F.

Cofftea

Premium is, regular gyokuro is 160 (4oz cup). Thanks for stating what Lupicia suggests, cuz based on your choice of parameters I would have thought flavored sencha.

fcmonroe

I have a tin of this waiting to be tried. Maybe I’ll break the seal on this one soon.

From your happy bag? :)

Nope, seems like you placed an order since you have some nice stuff =P

fcmonroe

I’m still waiting for my happy bag. I had ordered some tea to go with it, and one of them was out of stock! It’s supposed to be here tomorrow.

Comments

Cofftea

From your happy bag? :)

Nope, seems like you placed an order since you have some nice stuff =P

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup