drank Valentines by Adagio Teas

No notes yet. Add one?

Madison Bartholemew

I totally agree. And don’t apologize to tea… those little leaves are tricky bastards wink

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL @ Madison
“those little leaves are tricky bastards”

Jillian

I think you mean ‘Alas’ not ‘Atlas’. ;p

silvermage2000

Well I reccomend a 1-2 minute steep time always turned out the best for me anyway for this tea.

Ricky

But tea leaves have feelings tooooo. I mean it’s like the ugly ducking. Valentines might feel left out, and we wouldn’t wnat that now would we?

Ahhh, my finger slipped or I was thinking about the world =D Fixed now =D

One to two minutes? Ummm, that might make it too watery for my taste. I think what this tea really needs is some sweetener.

Comments

Madison Bartholemew

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL @ Madison
“those little leaves are tricky bastards”

Jillian

I think you mean ‘Alas’ not ‘Atlas’. ;p

silvermage2000

Ricky

Ahhh, my finger slipped or I was thinking about the world =D Fixed now =D

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup