drank My Friend by Bag Ladies Tea

No notes yet. Add one?

Jillian

I think this tea might be decaf so it might not be the best breakfast tea, but whatever works for you. :)

And are you suuuure you don’t secretly long for those frou-frou tea parties with delicate flower-patterned pink china cups and tea danties? ;P

Ricky

Now you tell me =P That might be why I was nodding off at work all day until I had a second cup of tea in the afternoon.

Hey! That’s how I was drinking this tea, it’s called drinking with style ;) Correction though, pink little saucer cups too small for my hand with pink lilacs and butterflies. You were close ;)

Comments

Jillian

Ricky

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup