drank Berry Rooibos by Samovar

No notes yet. Add one?

Cofftea

I love how you list the weight of both the bag and tea, when I measure the weight of a sample I factor out the weight of the bag/tin 1st only mentioning the weight of the tea itself.

Ricky

Well, I thought it would be silly to empty out the contents so the first thing I did was weight the whole sampler. Now I know that the plastic is 2.4g so I can just subtract it off the rest of my samplers. It was a fun tea, very delicious. Now if I paid $6, I could of purchased a small tin. There’s always next time.

__Morgana__

I just ordered some Samovar samples as well. I am worried that I am seriously overextending myself on samples. At least they’re just samples. Lol. On another note, what’s your favorite Rooibos? I’m just getting to know them and looking for a suggestion that would be a sort of Rooibos defining experience.

Harfatum

Count me in on the Rooibos thing too. I’ve only had a few but they’re a great substitute for black tea when I can’t get milk.

Ricky

Well I’ve only had Adagio and Lupicia’s Rooibos other than this one. Oh yeah and Tazo’s Vanilla Rooibos which was my first Rooibos ever. I hear that everyone love’s Art of Tea’s Caramelized Pear. Cheating a little I like 52teas’ Pina Colada, but it’s a honeybush.

Comments

Cofftea

__Morgana__

Harfatum

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup