drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

No notes yet. Add one?

Skittlefox

Phew! Dude, you scared me. I was just getting used to enjoying your reviews!

Cinoi

I can’t wait to try this, I got it a few weeks ago, but have to finish other stuff first…did you order peanut butter chai?

Ricky

Haha, sorry! I won’t be disappearing, don’t worry!

Nope, didn’t order peanut butter chai. I just made my huge samovar order a few weeks ago and moneys quickly depleting. I have to finish up more tea before I make another order.

Cinoi

I know the feeling, I was hoping to get the peanut butter chai, but alas funds are down, oh well, maybe they’ll still have some later on.

Comments

Skittlefox

Phew! Dude, you scared me. I was just getting used to enjoying your reviews!

Ricky

Haha, sorry! I won’t be disappearing, don’t worry!

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup