drank Kuki Yerba Mate by Samovar

No notes yet. Add one?

AmazonV

halp! how much water/leaf should i use? and ummm if i still don’t like it want some more?

Ricky

Well, before my cup broke, I use to always do two teaspoons with 10oz of water. Isn’t Breville suppose to make it a perfect cup ;D

AmazonV

I skipped the breville, it doesn’t have a mate button :( so i read the tin, and i swear it said 3 tbl / 16 oz boiling for 3 min, BLEH

Ricky

Haha, I think the black tea setting should be fine. Though Kuki is a green, so it’s kind of strange.

Comments

AmazonV

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup