drank Downy Sprout by Samovar

No notes yet. Add one?

LENA

I’m a big fan of this tea…and picked up some more yesterday after seeing that Samovar special. I have yet to try the 4oz boiling water method either. I’ll give it a whirl when my order comes in.

SoccerMom

Ricky I enjoyed your little ADD moment where you got sidetracked and wanted to go eat a peach! LOL :)

Ricky

Did you buy the teennnyyyy teapot as well Lena?

Haha, well this tea has peach notes and it made me remember I had some peaches around. I love peach =]

LENA

Nope, I passed up the tee-niny teapot.

Cinoi

I like that you said “this was not crack tea” haha! I have yet to find a crack tea, but I am definitely leaning towards these pu-erhs…

Ricky

Hmm, crack tea. Which would it be…. the one I drank repeatedly in a row were Pina Colada (52teas) and Peppermint Dreams (Mad Pots of Tea). Then again I didn’t have much lower caffeine teas at that time. Don’t know what my tea crack is. Florence maybe? I’ve been craving that for a while.

Cinoi

I have the Pina Colada, still trying to clean out house before cracking (ha, no pun intended) another one open…

Comments

LENA

SoccerMom

Ricky

Did you buy the teennnyyyy teapot as well Lena?

LENA

Nope, I passed up the tee-niny teapot.

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup