drank Black Dragon Pearls by Adagio Teas

No notes yet. Add one?

teabird

For real? I’ve been wanting to try some more darjeeling…

Ricky

You are amazing! =] PM me your info. Finally I can get rid of all this!

__Morgana__

The bubbles sound fun :-)

Cynthia Carter

I’m always ready for some darjeeling. Take a look at my cupboard and see if there is something you want to trade.

Ricky

Sorry Cynthia, I sent out a mini stash of darjeeling this morning to Tea Bird. If some darjeeling randomly comes my way I shall send it your way in the future =]

Ricky

The bubbles were definitely cool! I usually put the tea leaves in then the water, but I went with the opposite approach this time and I was like woahhhhhh =]

Cynthia Carter

Not a problem – thanks for thinking of me!

Comments

teabird

For real? I’ve been wanting to try some more darjeeling…

Ricky

You are amazing! =] PM me your info. Finally I can get rid of all this!

__Morgana__

The bubbles sound fun :-)

Cynthia Carter

Not a problem – thanks for thinking of me!

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup