drank Neapolitan Honeybush by 52teas

No notes yet. Add one?

Janefan

I’ve been #9 and #11 before… it’s only a matter of time!

Ricky

I believe in you! You’ll get there eventually! Apparently I responded thirty minutes after his email.

__Morgana__

This takes me back to when I tried to win albums by calling radio stations and being the #whatever caller. Of course in those days, it was a challenge because there was no speed dial. Actually, we were the only family on the block that still had a phone with a dial, so when I actually managed to win, I felt especially smug about it. Lol.

Doulton

I remember those days, Morgana! I remember being the proud winner of a Bobby VInton 45 RPM—not the classic “Blue Velvet” but one “Mr. Lonely”.

I have won the 52teas contest once a few months ago, I confess.

Kristin

You just think you won’t miss it. Just wait, after a few cups of this you will be oddly addicted to it and need it every day.

Haha I use to play those radio station games too! I never won! :(

Perhaps when it gets a bit warmer Kristin =P. I’ve had three cups and I don’t miss it yet. I do miss Pina Colada every once in a while. Should I add a dash of sugar to bring out the flavors of this tea a little more?

Kristin

Definitely add a little sugar. Just a little.

LiberTEAS

Yes, a little sugar will help bring out the flavors a little bit.

Ricky

And a bit of salt too? I believe you use salt to make ice cream :)

LiberTEAS

You can try salt, if you want. I do add a little salt to some teas, like the bacon tea and the white chocolate cashew. This brings out some of those notes a bit. I would first try it with just a little sugar, and see what that does for you, and then if you’re feeling a bit adventurous, try a tiny pinch of salt. I haven’t tried salt in this particular tea… but, I have tried sugar. And it worked well.

Kristin

No, the salt is to bring down the temperature of the ice when making ice cream. Doesn’t go in the ice cream. :P

Comments

Janefan

I’ve been #9 and #11 before… it’s only a matter of time!

__Morgana__

Doulton

I have won the 52teas contest once a few months ago, I confess.

Haha I use to play those radio station games too! I never won! :(

Kristin

Definitely add a little sugar. Just a little.

LiberTEAS

Yes, a little sugar will help bring out the flavors a little bit.

Ricky

And a bit of salt too? I believe you use salt to make ice cream :)

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup