drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

No notes yet. Add one?

-Jessica-

Awww I wish I would have seen this one when I placed my order last week! I just found out that I REALLY like hojicha tea…well the one I had tasted like a caramal/sugary one, but it was amazing none the less :-)

Ricky

Nothing a PM can’t fix :)

Just send me your address and I’ll send some to your doorstep :)

-Jessica-

Awwww thank you Ricky, you are so sweet :-)

Ochabito

I really like houjicha too and I buy LUPICIA’s Milk Caramel Houji every once in awhile. I like it plain but it’s also really good as a soymilk latte. Just steep the 5 tsp of the leaves in 1 cup of hot water then add 1 cup of milk and heat just before a boil and add a little sugar to taste. It’s really yummy and I think it helps the caramel flavor to work with the toasty houjicha flavor a little better. The weather’s a little warm now but maybe you can try it iced too. I bet it would still be good.

Comments

-Jessica-

Ricky

Nothing a PM can’t fix :)

Just send me your address and I’ll send some to your doorstep :)

-Jessica-

Awwww thank you Ricky, you are so sweet :-)

Ochabito

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup