drank Tencha Chiyo no Sakae by Samovar

No notes yet. Add one?

Cofftea

RE: “but it messes up the whole tea experience.”… GASP! lol! j/k:) Maybe you’d think differently if you had a matcha mill:) Why did you grind them if you were going to decant? There’s a reason the leaves didn’t dissolve. Matcha powder does not dissolve in water- the particles are simply suspended in the water- it’s not like the jarred instant tea.

Ricky

True, I was thinking of Lupicia’s matcha latte which dissolves. I figured the flavors would be stronger if it was powdered.

Comments

Cofftea

Ricky

Hiya!

I am always up for sharing my tea with others. If you’re interested in something just let me know.

My Ratings
80+ Love it, needs to purchase more!
70-79 Pretty good, would consider another cup