drank Sour Apple by Adagio Teas

This is a very unique herbal tea. It tastes strongly of hibiscus and sour apple candy. The apple flavor is rather artificial, but I still enjoyed it. It’s also a good tea for blending, which makes the artificial flavor less prominent.

Flavors: Green Apple, Hibiscus, Sour

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I enjoy experimenting with my own blends.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/dessert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, molasses, caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, lime, apple, blueberry, plum, fig, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint, barley, rosemary, dandelion leaf, rice)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, licorice root, stevia; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens

Allergies and Sensitivities: lavender and stevia upset my stomach

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, the Butiki Herbal Blending Box, and the Butiki Educational TTB. I ran the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club, and am currently running the Herbal and Decaf TTB.

Ratings:
90-100: Truly excellent tea, will buy, could drink it every day but might save it for special occasions because it’s that good, will miss it if it’s not in my cupboard.
75-89: Really good tea, would buy, but not quite perfect, or not anything particularly special.
66-74: Good tea, would buy, but will also look for better
50-66: Probably wouldn’t buy this tea, but would drink it if offered
33-49: I will never buy this tea, and would probably even turn it down if it was offered to me.
1-32: I hope to never drink this tea again

I’m currently pregnant, so I’m drinking less tea (especially new teas) than normal, and my activity may be rather sporadic.

Maryland