I’ve been looking for an herbal blueberry tea that didn’t have Hibiscus as the first ingredient, and this is the first one I’ve found. I really liked it. It’s a mild tea, but fruity and refreshing. A bit of sweetener (I used 1/8-1/4 tsp Xylitol), really brought out the flavor. It does have some Hibiscus, but it’s an amount that adds to the spectrum of flavors rather than making the tea overwhelmingly sour.

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like: chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, chai/spice, mint, fruit, nuts, flowers (including hibiscus blends), anise, honeybush, green rooibos, desert blacks, dark oolongs, puerh

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice, many (but not all) artificial flavors

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, and am currently running the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club

Maryland