I’ve been a fan of Bigelow’s vanilla chai since college. The cafeteria stocked it, so I drank it with some regularity. The problem was that I am very sensitive to caffeine, so I couldn’t drink it as often as I wanted to. So I am very pleased to find a decaf vanilla chai that I enjoy. I might even like this better than Bigelow’s. The vanilla comes through very will, and it’s very smooth, not bitter at all. I will definitely be getting more of this.

Flavors: Smooth, Spices, Vanilla

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, apple, blueberry, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, lavender, licorice root; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, and the Butiki Herbal Blending Box and am currently running the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club

Maryland