I have been having some heartburn with the second half of my pregnancy, so I decided to try this tea. It had a mild minty/herbal flavor, and did provide some short term relief. However, I think the spearmint in the tea actually aggravated my heartburn in the long run. Chamomile tea seems to be a better choice for me, as it reduces my heartburn by a small but noticeable amount for a significant length of time. I may try marshmallow without mint in the future, but I won’t be buying this again.

Flavors: Herbs, Mint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, apple blueberry, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice root; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors, unflavored greens

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, and am currently running the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club

Maryland