I have been having some heartburn with the second half of my pregnancy, so I decided to try this tea. It had a mild minty/herbal flavor, and did provide some short term relief. However, I think the spearmint in the tea actually aggravated my heartburn in the long run. Chamomile tea seems to be a better choice for me, as it reduces my heartburn by a small but noticeable amount for a significant length of time. I may try marshmallow without mint in the future, but I won’t be buying this again.

Flavors: Herbs, Mint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a wide variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like: mint, chamomile, fruit, nuts, flowers, anise, chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, chai/spice, honeybush, green rooibos, flavored blacks, dark oolongs, puerh

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice, many (but not all) artificial flavors

Maryland