I have been having some heartburn with the second half of my pregnancy, so I decided to try this tea. It had a mild minty/herbal flavor, and did provide some short term relief. However, I think the spearmint in the tea actually aggravated my heartburn in the long run. Chamomile tea seems to be a better choice for me, as it reduces my heartburn by a small but noticeable amount for a significant length of time. I may try marshmallow without mint in the future, but I won’t be buying this again.

Flavors: Herbs, Mint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I tend to reach for floral and savory teas in the spring, fruity teas in the summer, spice, nut, and barley teas in the fall, and dessert and honeybush teas in the winter.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, molasses caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, lime, apple, blueberry, plum, fig, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint, barley, rosemary, dandelion leaf, rice)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, licorice root, stevia; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens

Allergies and Sensitivities: lavender upsets my stomach

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, the Butiki Herbal Blending Box, and the Butiki Educational TTB and ran the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club.