This was an ok tea. I really like cinnamon and clove, which were the predominant flavors here, but it felt like it was missing something. I would not be opposed to drinking it again, but I probably won’t buy it again.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
rosebudmelissa

Actually thinking about it, this tastes basically like mulling spices. I suppose you could use it to make spiced cider or wine without having to put together the spices yourself.

Comments

rosebudmelissa

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I tend to reach for floral and savory teas in the spring, fruity teas in the summer, spice, nut, and barley teas in the fall, and dessert and honeybush teas in the winter.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, molasses caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, lime, apple, blueberry, plum, fig, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint, barley, rosemary, dandelion leaf, rice)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, lavender, licorice root, stevia; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens,

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, the Butiki Herbal Blending Box, and the Butiki Educational TTB and am currently running the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club

Maryland