This was an ok tea. I really like cinnamon and clove, which were the predominant flavors here, but it felt like it was missing something. I would not be opposed to drinking it again, but I probably won’t buy it again.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
rosebudmelissa

Actually thinking about it, this tastes basically like mulling spices. I suppose you could use it to make spiced cider or wine without having to put together the spices yourself.

Comments

rosebudmelissa

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a wide variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like: mint, chamomile, fruit, nuts, flowers, anise chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, chai/spice, honeybush, green rooibos, flavored blacks, dark oolongs

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice, many (but not all) artificial flavors

I haven’t tried many white or puerh teas

Maryland