This was an ok tea. I really like cinnamon and clove, which were the predominant flavors here, but it felt like it was missing something. I would not be opposed to drinking it again, but I probably won’t buy it again.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
rosebudmelissa

Actually thinking about it, this tastes basically like mulling spices. I suppose you could use it to make spiced cider or wine without having to put together the spices yourself.

Comments

rosebudmelissa

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, apple, blueberry, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice root; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors, unflavored greens

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, and am currently running the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club

Maryland