I tend not to enjoy chai that I buy premade, as it tends to be much too sweet for me, but while driving to the beach I was at Sheets and craving Chai, so since they have a whole bar of things to add to coffee I bought a teabag and added spices, flavored creamer, and milk. It was quite good. And it gave me a nice burst of energy to keep the trip from exhausting me too much.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I tend to reach for floral and savory teas in the spring, fruity teas in the summer, spice, nut, and barley teas in the fall, and dessert and honeybush teas in the winter.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, molasses caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, lime, apple, blueberry, plum, fig, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint, barley, rosemary, dandelion leaf, rice)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, licorice root, stevia; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens

Allergies and Sensitivities: lavender upsets my stomach

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, the Butiki Herbal Blending Box, and the Butiki Educational TTB and ran the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club.