I tend not to enjoy chai that I buy premade, as it tends to be much too sweet for me, but while driving to the beach I was at Sheets and craving Chai, so since they have a whole bar of things to add to coffee I bought a teabag and added spices, flavored creamer, and milk. It was quite good. And it gave me a nice burst of energy to keep the trip from exhausting me too much.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I enjoy experimenting with my own blends.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/dessert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, molasses, caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, lime, apple, blueberry, plum, fig, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint, barley, rosemary, dandelion leaf, rice)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, licorice root, stevia; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens

Allergies and Sensitivities: lavender and stevia upset my stomach

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, the Butiki Herbal Blending Box, the Butiki Educational TTB, and the Puerh Beginners Box. I ran the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club, and am currently running the Herbal and Decaf TTB.

Ratings: I rate teas based not on their objective quality, but on how much I personally liked them. I mostly do this because that way it’s easy to tell at a glance if I’ve tried a tea before, and if I’d be interested in buying it. It sometimes takes a while to sort through and find out whether or not I’ve reviewed a tea without rating it.
90-100: Truly excellent tea, will buy, could drink it every day but might save it for special occasions because it’s that good, will miss it if it’s not in my cupboard.
75-89: Really good tea, would buy, but not quite perfect, or not an absolute favorite.
66-74: Good tea, would buy, but will also look for better
50-66: Probably wouldn’t buy this tea, but would drink it if offered
33-49: I will never buy this tea, and would probably even turn it down if it was offered to me.
1-32: I hope to never drink this tea again

I currently have a young baby, so while I’m drinking lots of tea, my activity may be sporadic.

Maryland