Tried a variation on my pregnancy blend. I used raspberry leaf, apple chamomile, a honeybush/rooibos blend that I had added some vanilla extract to, a bit of ginger and some xylitol. It was somewhat sweeter, and the hay notes were much stronger. I really couldn’t taste much of the grassy flavor of the rasberry leaf this time. I was pleased though, since the apple chamomile and honeyroo were blends that I didn’t really like on their own.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, apple blueberry, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice root; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors, unflavored greens

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, and am currently running the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club

Maryland