Yesterday my husband and I went to a family reunion. It’s a long drive, but it’s tons of fun and we see relatives we don’t see any time of year. As an added bonus, a close friend of ours who we don’t often get to see lives along the route, so we stopped in and visited her on the way home. My friend offered me some tea for the road, which I gladly accepted. I had a cup of this with plenty of milk and quite enjoyed it. It was a smooth, sweet chai with subtle, but pleasant flavors. I was surprised to see that it has such low reviews on Steepster. Maybe the milk made the difference? I’ll have to try it without milk someday to see if that changes my opinion.

8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I like to keep a wide variety of teas on hand and I love trying new teas.

Flavors I like: mint, chamomile, fruit, nuts, flowers, anise, chocolate, caramel, vanilla, honey, chai/spice, honeybush, green rooibos, flavored blacks, dark oolongs, puerh

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, bitter or astringent teas, red rooibos, licorice, many (but not all) artificial flavors

Maryland