I picked up a box of this while on vacation a couple of weeks ago, and am just now getting around to trying it. I think it’s gross. It’s bland, and has a weird medicinal aftertaste from the Rooibos. Celestial Seasoning’s Mandarin Orange Spice has a much better flavor. I’ll stick with that in the future.

Flavors: Medicinal, Orange, Orange Zest, Rooibos

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I drink a lot of herbal tea, and the occasional cup of traditional tea here and there. I really enjoy experimenting with my own blends. I tend to reach for floral and savory teas in the spring, fruity teas in the summer, spice, nut, and barley teas in the fall, and dessert and honeybush teas in the winter.

Flavors I like:
Tea (unflavored/desert blacks, dark oolongs, jasmine green, unflavored/fruity/floral whites)
Desert (chocolate, molasses caramel, vanilla, honey, cream)
Spices (ginger, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper)
Fruit(raspberry, honeydew, lemon, lime, apple, blueberry, plum, fig, grape, pineapple, orange, mango, grapefruit)
Flowers (jasmine, hibiscus, chamomile, rose, chrysanthemum)
Nuts (coconut, hazelnut, pecan, cashew)
Misc. (anise, honeybush, green rooibos, mint, barley, rosemary, dandelion leaf, rice)

Flavors I Dislike: cardamon, lemongrass, coffee, chicory, red rooibos, licorice root, stevia; artificial peach, cherry, and almond flavors; bitter or astringent teas, unflavored greens

Allergies and Sensitivities: lavender upsets my stomach

I have participated in the Overboard TTB, the Butiki Herbal Blending Box, and the Butiki Educational TTB and ran the Herbal TTB and the Monthly TTB Club.