Teavivre Sample #1:

Dry leaf smells sweet and floral. I definitely like the smell of this one, but I’m not surprised – I’ve been trying more white teas lately and have been really liking them.

Steeped 2 tsp. for 1 minute and about 15 seconds.

Hmm… It’s a little bitter. Not a lot, but just enough that it’s sort of off putting. I’m sure that’s likely a user error though, and not the tea itself. However, the cooler my cup got the less noticeable the bitterness seemed. Aftertaste is very lightly floral, and sweet.

Not a huge fan, but I’m going to hold off on a rating until I’ve tried it again because one of the things I’m finding so hard to get over is the bitterness, and that was probably my fault.

Lala

If you find its bitter, try decreased water temp and less steep time. That might help.

Roswell Strange

That’s the plan! I’m gonna table that for another day, though – I want to get through as many of the samples you sent as possible. I have three Teavivre samples left, and one Butiki. I’ve decided the Butiki tea sample will be my reward for getting through all the straight teas.

Comments

Lala

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada