drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Oh wow, this is my 100th tasting note! Dang, that happened fast…

I feel like this note should be longer, and more significant now – and I was planning on keeping it super short since I don’t really have anything significant to add about this tea that I haven’t already said.

Basically, this cup was the same yummy Tropicalia I usually drink but just a but more tangy pineapple flavoured than usual. In a good way. Still very refreshing with a nice thick mouthfeel. I want to try this as a soda so badly, and I’m loving this more and more so I’m upping my rating.

Oh how I wish this was part of DT’s regular collection.

Woot! Grats on 100!!

Comments

Woot! Grats on 100!!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada