drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

Ah, I love this Mate so much! Seriously, it tastes freaking great and the energy it provides is a God send.

I took a water bottle filled with this iced with me to do stocking/merchandising since we started at 9 PM tonight, and finished at 1:30 AM. Boy did I need that energy kick – although hopefully it’s faded enough for me to sleep – I have another 8 hour shift tomorrow starting at noon (it probably sounds like I’m complaining, but I’m really loving actually working and doing something with my days again – so no complaints thus far).

I’m adding a full tin of this to my list of teas to purchase. So, that now expands my list to a box of Stash tea (that I can’t locate anywhere in town for the life of me), a full tin of this, POSSIBLY a full tin of David’s Cranberry Pear (I need to try my Della Terra pear tea more so I can decide which is better and, therefore, more worthy of stocking), a couple assorted teas from Della Terra that I didn’t get last time but am curious about (like Lemon Chiffon), and the MAJOR Butiki order I want to put in. Damn that’s a lot of tea.

I also want to add at least 3 more Mates to my cupboard, eventually. No idea which ones though.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got three Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie and a monkey named Enzo. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada