drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

Ah, I love this Mate so much! Seriously, it tastes freaking great and the energy it provides is a God send.

I took a water bottle filled with this iced with me to do stocking/merchandising since we started at 9 PM tonight, and finished at 1:30 AM. Boy did I need that energy kick – although hopefully it’s faded enough for me to sleep – I have another 8 hour shift tomorrow starting at noon (it probably sounds like I’m complaining, but I’m really loving actually working and doing something with my days again – so no complaints thus far).

I’m adding a full tin of this to my list of teas to purchase. So, that now expands my list to a box of Stash tea (that I can’t locate anywhere in town for the life of me), a full tin of this, POSSIBLY a full tin of David’s Cranberry Pear (I need to try my Della Terra pear tea more so I can decide which is better and, therefore, more worthy of stocking), a couple assorted teas from Della Terra that I didn’t get last time but am curious about (like Lemon Chiffon), and the MAJOR Butiki order I want to put in. Damn that’s a lot of tea.

I also want to add at least 3 more Mates to my cupboard, eventually. No idea which ones though.