drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

Work Mate!

I love the taste of this Mate, and like usual it didn’t disappoint today. I love that this can taste super sweet and juice like, but still maintain the earthy mate flavour. It seems like it should be a contradiction between the flavours, but it really isn’t.

Usually this does the trick energy wise too – which is why it accompanies me to work so often. However, today I didn’t think this really did anything to pick me up energy wise during my shift. I felt dead basically the whole time without any really energy boost. So, I guess I was a bit let down today.

Anyway, I still love this one regardless – and I really should go pick up some more!

KellyxLee

You mentioned that this tea is “juice like”…what kind of juice? I see that it contains papaya and pineapple, so would it be more of a fruit juice, or an artificial kool-aid type juice? Regardless, it sounds amazing and I noticed in one of your other posts about you, you had taken it to work iced. It definitely sounds like it would make an amazing iced tea. Gotta pick this up…thanks for reviewing it!

Roswell Strange

To me it’s like a cross between a Sunny D type of juice (sweet and artificially) and a more natural fruit juice (like fresh squeezed orange juice with some additional tropical notes) . Actually, in another review for this I believe I compared it to a tropical smoothy I used to sell at a previous workplace. The smoothy contained mango, pineapple, and banana with orange juice and vanilla yogurt – and this tastes pretty close to the same minus the dairy and banana.

KellyxLee

Just added it to my next DAVIDs order…it sounds fantastic!

Comments

KellyxLee

Roswell Strange

KellyxLee

Just added it to my next DAVIDs order…it sounds fantastic!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada