drank Raspberry by Tea Desire

Today is just one giant countdown until store set up. I keep telling myself that it’ll be fine, that everything will go smoothly, and I’ve gotten myself to the point of half believing that. Since I’m out of bed now I’m taking advantage of drinking some tea. Right now, I’m in the mood for creamy and fruity. So far I’ve polished off the last of the Buddha Bamboo that was in the fridge, and now I’m drinking this one.

Steeped 1 1/2 tsp. in oz. of water at approx. 75 degrees celsius for two minutes. It’s looking pretty good and smelling pretty good too: like freshly baked, buttery raspberry scones. Yum. Although, this has served to remind me I need new mugs in a darker colour: my cream coloured mugs are looking awfully stained from all the black tea I drink.

Taste? Rich raspberry with a smooth and vanilla pastry type of aftertaste. I think I’ve really mastered brewing this one – or at least found the perfect sweet spot for my own tastes. No funky grassy notes in this cup! I’m not sure if I’m up to an immediate resteep: I want variety today. But I’ll save the leaves and maybe have another glass later tonight.

Next up? I’m thinking Birthday Cake. I could go for something very much vanilla and eggy. Yeah, that sounds good…

Only 6 hours and 24 minutes left until set up…

VariaTEA

Today will go great!! Good luck!

Comments

VariaTEA

Today will go great!! Good luck!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada