Today’s work shift just flew right by! I mean, that’s probably because I was training today so I had someone to talk to and lots of cover which gave my something to do consistently – but still. Actually, I sort of talked myself hoarse. Oops. Also, I officially sent out my swap with LovelyLotus today, so I can actually say good riddance to the last of that tea! I’m so very happy to be rid of it, and I genuinely hope that it’s much more appreciated there than it was here.

I made some of this in the morning and had it at work. What I did was use two bags for two cups of tea steeped for five minutes each in boiling water. I tried lots of Moroccan Mint teas, but honestly this bagged version is my favourite and one of few bagge teas that I feel I need to keep around.

I drank this at room temp. just like I’ve been doing with most of my mint teas lately. It was very pleasant and a great balance between fresh spearmint and peppermint and light and grassy (in the good way) green tea. Yum! Sorry other tea companies, but Stash just does this one RIGHT. It’s my go to when I want a ‘lighter’ but still flavourful mint tea.

Vanitea

We serve this at my work and the owner of the neighbouring shop loves it.

Roswell Strange

When I worked at the Theatre my two favourites we sold were Apple Cinnamon (don’t remember the brand) and Mint Medley from Bigelow which I liked almost as much as this. I think I might have a fondness for this one specifically because I grew up drinking this one and Stash’s straight peppermint tea. They were the only teas I drank at all growing up…