Usually Blueberry Jam just hits the spot for me, but today it’s just kinda alright. I mean, it’s absolutely not bad and I think I hit a real sweet spot steeping it today (1 1/2 tsp. in my 10 oz. mug – boiling water for 6 minutes) – but I can’t stop thinking of that incredibly creamy and delicious cup of Cranberry Pear I had last night. That cup just put me into an incredible state of relaxation, and I can’t help but want another!

Oh well – I chose to make this for work today, not Cranberry Pear – so I guess I have to live with my choices. I still think this would be awesome sweetened with Maple Syrup or, at the least, some maple agave. Too bad I have neither.

I’ve broken out the banana chips now, and if I sip on this with some banana chips in my mouth too it’s a lot more satisfying.

I don’t know – maybe it’s that I’m drinking it lukewarm? Luke warm is not really my ideal temperature to drink anything: I want just less than piping hot or nice and ice cold. Oh well.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada