Usually Blueberry Jam just hits the spot for me, but today it’s just kinda alright. I mean, it’s absolutely not bad and I think I hit a real sweet spot steeping it today (1 1/2 tsp. in my 10 oz. mug – boiling water for 6 minutes) – but I can’t stop thinking of that incredibly creamy and delicious cup of Cranberry Pear I had last night. That cup just put me into an incredible state of relaxation, and I can’t help but want another!

Oh well – I chose to make this for work today, not Cranberry Pear – so I guess I have to live with my choices. I still think this would be awesome sweetened with Maple Syrup or, at the least, some maple agave. Too bad I have neither.

I’ve broken out the banana chips now, and if I sip on this with some banana chips in my mouth too it’s a lot more satisfying.

I don’t know – maybe it’s that I’m drinking it lukewarm? Luke warm is not really my ideal temperature to drink anything: I want just less than piping hot or nice and ice cold. Oh well.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada