Ok, so Tre has been looking at me right now with this face of just absolute disgust. I told him I was gonna have breakfast for supper, and that I was making a glorious supper feast – which is what I did and am eating right now.
In front of me is:
- Two slices of Holiday bread (sans raisins – I picked them all out) slathered in Nutella
- A large plate of hashbrowns with melted cheese, an egg scrambled into them, and strawberry jam mixed in with them as well
- A bowl of Golden Grahams cereal
- A bowl of peaches and cream oatmeal
- A mug of Love Tea #7, with milk added in,
- This mug of Lime Chiffon (which is a resteep)
I think my breakfast feast is delicious. Mostly, I think he’s disgusted by my hashbrown concoction, though – and not the rest.
Anyway – this resteep is lovely. It’s nearly as creamy as the first steep was (I should have added milk but it slipped my mind) which makes me feel further justified in ordering 2 oz. of it. I steeped it 1 tsp. (resteep, like previously stated) in 8 oz. of boiling water for around 9 minutes. I was gonna just do five or so but I lost track of time while I was fixing up the Love Tea #7. Still great though, and I think maybe the extra long steep time helped.