Decided to try my “Frankenstein” tea again, to see if it’s as good a second time around. I’m sipping at it as a bedtime tea while enjoying a late night snack/supper of sloppy Joe styled princess Alphagettis…

Second time I’m not nearly as floored, but I think that’s because the first time my expectation were so low that even just a decent/mediocre tasting tea would have seemed crazy delicious and exceptional to me.

I am getting a light bergamot, and the lemon/goji/berry notes give it this really weird but appetizing taste. Tonight, the mouthfeel is quite a bit thicker than I recall it being…

Also, I’m weeping inside right now… I just finished watching tonight’s Supernatural episode and I wont give anything away for anyone who hasn’t seen it but I’m just so, so heartbroken and it really makes me wish that I wasn’t caught up right now, and I could go back to the (somewhat) happier episodes earlier on. :’(

VariaTEA

Wait, are you caught up??

Roswell Strange

Yup – got caught up two days ago or something like that… And now I’m just sad :(

I am watching it now.

NOO! Damn this show!!

K S

I believe this is the last season for the show. If that is correct there aren’t too many ways it can end. Happy might be an option but I am guessing the least likely. Brace yourselves. Hope I’m wrong.

VariaTEA

Are you sure it’s the final season? They usually advertise that but I haven’t heard anything. I do know the show runners have said they are aiming for 10 seasons though, which would make the next season the final one. I will have to look into this

K S

I’m wrong. I was thinking this was season 10. I know it is TV but it seems hard to imagine where they can go from here.

K S

… but who knows, if the show and the actors are making enough money who’s to say there won’t be a season 11.

Comments

VariaTEA

Wait, are you caught up??

Roswell Strange

I am watching it now.

NOO! Damn this show!!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada