Normally I adore all things sweet – but I’m having a bit of a sugary flavour over load right now. Basically, I made some of this for work (2 cups, poured into my water bottle and now consumed cold) since I have an abundance of it thanks to Tre buying me 50g on top of the 120g I already had.

I also decided today was the perfect day to have a chocolate cinnamon Skor blizzard (for the yogurt bar) and an order of french fires (from the food court) with sweet seasoning powder and caramel dipping sauce. Separately, everything is lovely and delicious but together it’s just too much :(

Blah. I think what’d really balance it out is a more tart, fruity type of drink like a good, cold lemonade… But oh well. I wanted decedent dessert type types this morning :/

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada