Normally I adore all things sweet – but I’m having a bit of a sugary flavour over load right now. Basically, I made some of this for work (2 cups, poured into my water bottle and now consumed cold) since I have an abundance of it thanks to Tre buying me 50g on top of the 120g I already had.

I also decided today was the perfect day to have a chocolate cinnamon Skor blizzard (for the yogurt bar) and an order of french fires (from the food court) with sweet seasoning powder and caramel dipping sauce. Separately, everything is lovely and delicious but together it’s just too much :(

Blah. I think what’d really balance it out is a more tart, fruity type of drink like a good, cold lemonade… But oh well. I wanted decedent dessert type types this morning :/

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada