Normally I adore all things sweet – but I’m having a bit of a sugary flavour over load right now. Basically, I made some of this for work (2 cups, poured into my water bottle and now consumed cold) since I have an abundance of it thanks to Tre buying me 50g on top of the 120g I already had.

I also decided today was the perfect day to have a chocolate cinnamon Skor blizzard (for the yogurt bar) and an order of french fires (from the food court) with sweet seasoning powder and caramel dipping sauce. Separately, everything is lovely and delicious but together it’s just too much :(

Blah. I think what’d really balance it out is a more tart, fruity type of drink like a good, cold lemonade… But oh well. I wanted decedent dessert type types this morning :/

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada