I was trying to savor this one and use the leaf sparingly, since I seem to go through it pretty quickly – but I have 2 oz. on the way from Black Friday orders, so I guiltlessly made a timolino of this to take to work with me. I actually only have 10 minutes left before I’m off, but finally drinking it. I guess I’ll just finish the rest on the walk home and let it keep me warm (it’s so cold out today).

I definitely get spice cake w. cream cheese icing out of this, not cinnamon buns – but nice and creamy and cakey regardless. I mean, who am I to complain about specifics – regardless of that this tastes great.

Fjellrev

Have you tried Tea Desire’s Cinnamon Star yet?

Roswell Strange

Not yet – but it’s on my list of blends to try.

Comments

Fjellrev

Have you tried Tea Desire’s Cinnamon Star yet?

Roswell Strange

Not yet – but it’s on my list of blends to try.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada