This one came from the samples I bought from Janelle! The first time I had it was hot, and I really didn’t like it too much, so for my last cup of it I decided to try it cold despite my not really liking Earl Grey teas cold.

So, the last little bit of the sample (just over 1 tsp.) in boiling water, steeped 6 minutes or so. This was poured into my water bottle, and now I’m drinking it cold. Honestly, it does taste better cold despite my thinking it probably wouldn’t. The Bergamot is very light and there’s a cacophony of floral notes, Jasmine being the foremost. It’s perfumey, but less so than it was hot.

Thanks Janelle for the chance to try this, though I’m not disappointed this is a sipdown. I am happy I found a way to enjoy this just a bit more than my first time having it, though!

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada