Sipdown!

This one came from the samples I bought from Janelle! The first time I had it was hot, and I really didn’t like it too much, so for my last cup of it I decided to try it cold despite my not really liking Earl Grey teas cold.

So, the last little bit of the sample (just over 1 tsp.) in boiling water, steeped 6 minutes or so. This was poured into my water bottle, and now I’m drinking it cold. Honestly, it does taste better cold despite my thinking it probably wouldn’t. The Bergamot is very light and there’s a cacophony of floral notes, Jasmine being the foremost. It’s perfumey, but less so than it was hot.

Thanks Janelle for the chance to try this, though I’m not disappointed this is a sipdown. I am happy I found a way to enjoy this just a bit more than my first time having it, though!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada