drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmm! Vegetarian Hamburger Helper! That’s what I’m making right now for supper, while sipping on this tea! Nothing really new about this one – it’s nice and tart and hibiscus-y like usual, but balanced by the eucalyptus.

Unrelated, for whatever reason the left side of my face spontaneously just went numb about half an hour ago, and I’ve just now noticed that the inside of my cheek/mouth on that side is significantly swollen. Not a clue why, but I’m guessing it’s likely not for a good reason. I’d say it’s the symptoms of an allergy attack, but I know for certain that there aren’t any mushrooms in the house for me to be reacting to.

Semirelated, I got home from work only to find we recieved absolutely no mail today! How shitty is that? That means that not only am I behind on days three and four of the Twelve Days of Christmas exchange, but since tomorrow is Sunday and I don’t have the package for Day 5, I’m gonna be late for that one too! Well balls…

VariaTEA

It sucks about your mail but your “well balls” response made me think of Bobby from Supernatural and that made me laugh

Definitely who I was thinking about :P

VariaTEA

haha Yay for getting the reference!! Also, being on my winter break, I spent a fair bit of time watching the entire series of Parks and Recreation on American netflix and now that that is done, I am seriously considering starting Dr. Who but I fear it will consume my life, thoughts??

Roswell Strange

I started about three weeks ago, and I’m just starting Season 5 now with the 11th Doctor. It’s addictive and really good (but Tre doesn’t need to know that).

VariaTEA

Well I won’t be telling Tre anytime soon so your secret is safe with me :P And I have an addictive personality when it comes to shows (I watched both Lost and Buffy in a month and then watched every single episode of the 5.5 seasons of Parks and Rec in a week) and something tells me Dr. Who would become an obsession very quickly.

Roswell Strange

I loved LOST and Buffy! I watched all of Buffy in a week. I was incredibly sick and ended up stuck in bed for a solid week (I think over the course of the week I got up once a day to use the washroom and that was it). All I did was match episode after episode of Buffy. I actually watched LOST as it was airing, so I had the misfortune of actually having to wait week after week for new episodes, and then months in between for new seasons. So many cliffhangers, and so many unanswered questions :S We appear to have very similar taste in television though, so I’d wager it would definitely become an obsession for you.

VariaTEA

I probably would have binge watched too had school not interfered. Damn school! And I was definitely glad to be watching Lost without having to wait for episode after episode. I imagine that would have been torture.

Comments

VariaTEA

Definitely who I was thinking about :P

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada