drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

Got home from a long(ish) day. It was the second last day before my Kiosk closes, which means tomorrow is the last one. God, it seems like time has just flown by. Anyway, after tomorrow I’ll be jobless but I’ll also be going on my “vacation” shortly too, which means it’s been kind of hard job hunting because I have to find a job that’ll allow for a delayed start time. Ick. That said, I did manage to apply one other place tonight (a candy store!).

After work, I stopped and had coffee (well, she had coffee and I had white hot chocolate because the place we were at just had green tea) with my friend Kristina who relatively recently moved to the city. Her and her boyfriend professionally do inventory for large companies, so a couple times a month she’s bused do various cities in Canada (so far she’s been sent to Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Alberta) for a couple days at a time and put up in a relatively nice hotel while they’re counting things – namely for grocery stores and stuff like that. Anyway, she told me to apply because I definitely have the qualifications and it pays well, plus it’s spaced out enough I could still hold another job during the week. So, I did – we’ll see how that goes.

And now I’m watching the first set of episodes featuring The Weeping Angels during Matt Smith’s run as the 11th doctor and eating leftovers. I couldn’t resist drinking the Weeping Angels tea while watching Weeping Angels episodes! Plus, I was craving black tea anyway so that just worked out well. I almost went for TARDIS tea just to properly log something new, but Earl Grey is too much of a morning tea for me, and this just fits too perfectly.

Taste wise, this was pretty close to spot on. It was just a bit bitter, but that’s likely my fault for steeping closer to three and half minutes instead of the typical two and a half minute I usually do. Still, the caramel and sticky popcorn feel/taste came across really well regardless. Mmm! I definitely enjoy ‘geeking out’ with my tea while enjoying some good TV.

keychange

Good luck with the swanky job application!

Isaila