drank Bubbly by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog…

Happy New Years! I hope everyone on Steepster rang in the new year in a memorable way! This was my official first tea of the year – and it seemed liked the perfect tea to start the year off with!

I received my sample of it from Janelle’s tea sale, and for my preparation I used the entire sample steeped up in about 2 oz. of water at 85 degrees celsius for four minute. Basically, I made one very concentrated cup! I then diluted it with a can of club soda so that I was drinking some actually bubbly ‘Bubbly’!

The smell was rather interesting; mostly pineapple with some champagne to it. A little bit of unpleasant green tea smell. Taste wise, it was almost entirely green tea with a bit of pineapple taste. Hardly any taste of champagne. It’s pretty gross, honestly. Too vegetal and kind of seaweed-like. It didn’t sit too well either, and I don’t think the carbonation did anything to help my sore throat.

Anyway, even though I didn’t enjoy this tea I’m still happy it was my first one for the year because it was just so appropriately festive! Thank you Janelle!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada