drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

I just finished watching Sherlock Season 3 Ep. 1 via Livestream!!!

I definitely don’t want to spoil anything for anyone who didn’t get to watch it ‘live’ – but OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! It was so amazing, and so perfect!

And Christ, PHILLIP FUCKING ANDERSON!

(Oh, and the tea was nice and stuff… Soothing on my throat and what not)

so jealous…

Isaila

SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.

Comments

so jealous…

Isaila

SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada