drank Bravissimo by DAVIDsTEA

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

I just finished watching Sherlock Season 3 Ep. 1 via Livestream!!!

I definitely don’t want to spoil anything for anyone who didn’t get to watch it ‘live’ – but OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! It was so amazing, and so perfect!

And Christ, PHILLIP FUCKING ANDERSON!

(Oh, and the tea was nice and stuff… Soothing on my throat and what not)

so jealous…

Isaila

SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.

Comments

so jealous…

Isaila

SO GOOD. SO SO SO SO SO GOOD.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Bergamot. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

Currently I’m seasonally employed at DAVIDsTEA. While I’m still reviewing DAVIDsTEA blends I am no longer numerically rating them due to the obvious conflict of interest. Any tea blends you currently see with a numeric score that are from DAVIDsTEA were reviewed prior to my being hired there.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada