Started my morning off with this!

Somehow I feel even more sick than I did a few days ago; instead of getting better I now seem to be regressing. Ick. I thought that this would be a tasty start to a lazy day, and maybe the mint would help clear up my sinuses. I was correct about the first part, and wrong about the latter.

This was very smooth and creamy, and altogether a really nice well balanced cup. 1 tsp of leaf, steeped for four minutes with boiling water. The place I’m staying at now (My Dad’s) doesn’t have an electric kettle so I’m not drinking as much tea as I normally would; that said everyone here also seems to think I’m drinking this ungodly amount (three cups a day?)…

tealife

spicy shrimp ramen noodles are the best sinus cleaners!

Roswell Strange

Sounds like it’d work – but I don’t eat any meat. Sometimes I find peanut butter does the trick for me… And citrus.

TeaBrat

Ugh. I don’t know, I think echinacea helped me kick my sinus infection.

Comments

tealife

spicy shrimp ramen noodles are the best sinus cleaners!

Roswell Strange

TeaBrat

Ugh. I don’t know, I think echinacea helped me kick my sinus infection.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada