Started my morning off with this!

Somehow I feel even more sick than I did a few days ago; instead of getting better I now seem to be regressing. Ick. I thought that this would be a tasty start to a lazy day, and maybe the mint would help clear up my sinuses. I was correct about the first part, and wrong about the latter.

This was very smooth and creamy, and altogether a really nice well balanced cup. 1 tsp of leaf, steeped for four minutes with boiling water. The place I’m staying at now (My Dad’s) doesn’t have an electric kettle so I’m not drinking as much tea as I normally would; that said everyone here also seems to think I’m drinking this ungodly amount (three cups a day?)…

tealife

spicy shrimp ramen noodles are the best sinus cleaners!

Roswell Strange

Sounds like it’d work – but I don’t eat any meat. Sometimes I find peanut butter does the trick for me… And citrus.

TeaBrat

Ugh. I don’t know, I think echinacea helped me kick my sinus infection.

Comments

tealife

spicy shrimp ramen noodles are the best sinus cleaners!

Roswell Strange

TeaBrat

Ugh. I don’t know, I think echinacea helped me kick my sinus infection.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually nearly two years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada