drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Sadly this timolino full used up the last of the leaf I brought with me for this blend – though thankfully I still have lots at home to enjoy.

And also sadly, my sore tooth is acting up again…

Anyway, steeping parameters were 2 tsp. of leaf in the 12 oz. timolino in boiling water for four minutes. I also added in a splash of milk.

This smells lovely, and tastes lovelier! Gentle chai spices, creamy pumpkin flavour, and sweet notes of honey, caramel, and brown sugar. I only wish it would cool down just a little faster.

I’m also a little frustrated, albeit with myself. I’ve had some serious cravings for Genmaicha the last day or so, and despite having five variations at home, I decided not to bring any of them. Shame on me.

NayLynn

Yum, I can’t wait to try this next fall. I went a little crazy with pumpkin anything this past season and this was before I was crazy about tea.

VariaTEA

Me too! I have been craving another cup of Nina’s Japon but I don’t want to waste the leaf so I am refusing to have any until I can taste again.

Comments

NayLynn

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada