Eiiiickk…

My teeth are killing me, and now it’s on both sides of my mouth. And, it’s so sporadic when it happens. It’s absolutely driving me crazy! I just want to curl up into a ball with a pair of pliers and pull them all out. Part of me, an increasingly large part, feels like that would be the best solution. OW! It’s not even when eating or drinking foods anymore – it seems like any large noise sets it off too. How does that even make sense?

Anyway – I made a timolino full of this earlier in the morning when I made all my other teas, but then left it to sit until later when I went to the theatre to see Frozen. I ended up guzzling this back while watching the movie, and it was a really enjoyable drink.

So my parameters for the timolino were about 2 1/2 tsp. of leaf steeped in boiling water for about five minutes.

Taste wise, this was basically identical to the cup I experience earlier in the week (you can read the tasting note from that one for a more detailed description) – except this one had greater Pumpkin notes, and somehow seemed closer to a Pumpkin pie and apple cider, not just Pumpkin/Apple cider.

The movie was also really good! I watched it with two friends that I was in the majority of my classes with all four years of highschool (one of them all through elementary too). It was great catching up with them and watching an awesome movie. And damn! Hans is SUCH a dick!

MissB

I’ve had the same issue with my teeth after work on them; the dentist told me they’d be uber sensitive for the rest of my life, and to use sensitive toothpaste. For me, it works. That and cloves, if it gets really bad until I get to the dentist to see what’s up.

VariaTEA

I use sensitive toothpaste as well and that helped with my tooth aches. You should definitely try it out if you can. I hope you feel better soon!

Comments

MissB

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada