Taking a break from sipdowns to drink up some of my older teas. Also making another bagged tea, partially out of convenience and partially because it’s caffeine free and I’ve had a lot of caffeinated teas so far today.

1 1/2 tsp. of leaf in 10 oz. of boiling water, steeped for three minutes.

I think I’ve written enough tasting notes on this to not have to explain it in detail: suffice to say it’s very floral and has a strong, airy/fresh pear taste. Yummy (especially with peanut butter, Nutella, and banana sandwiches).

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada