My tooth is back to driving me crazy again! It started hurting about twenty minutes before I left Tea Desire, but now it’s just flat out intolerable.

Anyway, made this in the morning in a timolino and drank part of it during the day, though I still have most of it to sip on. This was just a standard cup of it and wasn’t prepared unusually so I don’t have anything to add about the taste.

I sent some out to VariaTEA so hopefully she enjoys it too.

VariaTEA

Yay swaps!

Yvonne

That reminds me, I need to try this one again. Surprisingly I didn’t care for it too much the first time.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay swaps!

Yvonne

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada