Sipdown (178)!

This matcha is listed in two different places, and apparently I’ve written one review under this listing (other than this review) and then the review from last night under the second listing. Blah. I don’t know which is the ‘proper’ listing, but since this is the one I had in my cupboard then I guess I’ll just stick with this one.

Anyway, here’s the link for my review from last night – I don’t particularly feel like deleting it and reposting.

I prepared this in cold milk again today, since I really enjoyed it that way last night. Same preparation exactly, although this finished it off. Now that I’ve found a way I really love this, it’s a little harder seeing it go.Maybe once I’ve found enough flavoured matcha that I love I’ll be able to justify putting in an order, and perhaps this will make it into that order.

Thank you VariaTEA and consequently, Cavocorax for the sample!

VariaTEA

I gave in to ordering because I let a friend try Cookies & Cream and she loved it so much she was going to order anyways. Then I offered to split it so we could try a bunch of flavors and she was very happy to do that. Alas, the tracking number for that order said it was delivered on the 13th but I don’t have it :(

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada