Sad Sipdown (179)…

Made up the last of this as a tea soda – the best way I’ve found to enjoy this one! I really liked this – it reminded me of a fizzy, Vitamin C health drink I used to have as a kid!

That said, I think I’ve found a few other flavours I liked a lot more, so I doubt I’ll be searching out any more of this.

But thank you Lala and Iridium!

Lala

Haha I am so glad you actually like this one. I am currently working through grapefruit matcha. It is very similar to the orange.

Roswell Strange

I wonder if, with sweetener, it’d be like Fresca if made into a matcha soda? Maybe add a little lemon?

Lala

I think it could work. Although I am finding it is a bit more citrus than actual grapefruit tasting. We should just contact RLT and see if he will just make a Fresca flavour.

Comments

Lala

Roswell Strange

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada