drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been so into this one lately and even though I’ve always enjoyed it I’m not sure why I’m currently just so enamoured with it. I ended up cold brewing myself just a single cups worth of it (and am now cold brewing some Champagne Cassis), which I guzzled on the way to the post office. That was at like 2 PM and was my first tea of the day, and has actually been my only tea so far today…

I need to get on that.

I’m relieved and pissed over going to the post office though. I finally sent out the last swap I owed which is always a good feeling. I look forward to reading the reviews from those samples! However, it’s frustrating because the whole reason I went to that specific post office was because they sent a slip to me saying I had a package to pick up by the 24th or it was being returned to the sender.

When I got there, turns out they didn’t have any mail for me and the pick up slip was sent out in error. There are two post offices closer to my house, and yet they always insist on sending my stuff to the farther away location! I would have gladly taken the 10 min. walk to either of the closer locations to send out that swap, but instead I wound up walking 40 min. there and 40 min. back for nothing…

It’s just a little infuriating.

VariaTEA

Yeah that is definitely a piss off. Well at least you sent the swap so it wasn’t totally for not.

Cavocorax

That’s so frustrating!

Fjellrev

That sucks. Too bad you can’t put in a request?

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

That’s so frustrating!

Fjellrev

That sucks. Too bad you can’t put in a request?

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada